TRLog

[TRLog] Compatible rigs

Subject: [TRLog] Compatible rigs
From: jefray" <jefray@si-net.com (jefray)
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 21:42:10 -0500
OK gang here's one for the group. If it's been hammered to death before my
apologies. If you want to reply direct to me that's probably OK too. What
rigs are you all having the most success with running TR Log and the W9XT
contest card? I have the card (have had for awhile) and a computer ready to
plug it into, but am not real confident or happy with the IC-706 for
contesting. Am looking to upgrade the rig in the next month or two...
    All comments appreciated!
-73-
Jerry N9TU
http://www.si-net.com/~jefray/homepage.htm
"We shall not go quietly into the RF" - Isard, July 98 HJ4F
FISTS CW Club # 2176
dit dit