TRLog

[TRLog] BAND and MODE commands ??

Subject: [TRLog] BAND and MODE commands ??
From: n7ex@athenet.net (Dave_K9NX)
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 1998 00:30:59 +0000
Do the BAND and MODE commands still work?

I seem to recall that a while back that (for example) with BAND=20 and
MODE=CW that when TRLog started up that no matter what band and mode my
transceiver (TS850) was set too that TRLOg would start the program AND
change the radio to 20CW on boot up. In my case that no longer happens.

Is my rememberance of how the thing used to work wrong?

Is my setup just broke?

Or did these commands get disabled somewhere along the line?

Dave
K9NX