TRLog

[TRLog] TRLog under Linux

Subject: [TRLog] TRLog under Linux
From: w9cf@ptolemy.la.asu.edu (Kevin Schmidt)
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 15:25:28 GMT

Right now I am in Trieste, Italy and my shack computer is in Tempe,
Arizona so I can't check this. If I recall correctly, CW under DOSEMU
of linux is better if I use the OPTION that tells TR to use fewer clock
interrupts (TR SLOW I think) to start TR and turn off the computer's
speaker (CW TONE=0 I think). It's been a while since I tried this, and
my memory may be faulty. This was using a current TR and DOSEMU version
around January 1998.

73 Kevin w9cf
Kevin Schmidt w9cf@ptolemy.la.asu.edu
Department of Physics and Astronomy
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ 85287-1504
(602) 965-8240
(602) 965-7954 (FAX)