TRLog

[TRLog] dvp crash

Subject: [TRLog] dvp crash
From: kc7v@earthlink.net (Mike Fulcher)
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 21:42:42 +0000
I think I saw a posting about this in the past, but I did not keep it.
Here is my problem.

I set up to use the dvp board.  The tsr I'm using is version 1.03.  After
11 qsos, the program locked up and I had to reboot my machine.  It happened
again so finally I ran the program without dvp.

Anyone else experience this and if so how did you fix the problem?

Thanks,

Mike
KC7V
                         Mike Fulcher  KC7V