TRLog

[TRLog] W9XT

Subject: [TRLog] W9XT
From: ThomasJ@shbank.com (Thomas Johnson)
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 21:31:49 -0600
OK.. I got the W9XT card wired and ready... I was playing around with recording
my voice.. and was testing the audio with my buddy in the next town...

Now I get into TR... I have DVK1, 2, 3, and 4 already programmed, so I wont
have to do it in TR...
In the LOGCFG I have DVK PORT=2
thats all I MODIFIED in the CFG file... is there anything else??

the reason I ask... is that when I press F1 to do my CQ message... nothing
happens... I dont even hear any relays click down below...

Now it works with the DVKC program that came with the card, so I am assuming
that it is a missing statement in the LOGCFG.DAT file..

Any clues?

Thanks,
Tom
K9KJ