TRLog

[TRLog] TR2DXB45.EXE needed

Subject: [TRLog] TR2DXB45.EXE needed
From: geoiii@bga.com (george fremin iii)
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 15:45:33 -0500 (CDT)
Kirk Pickering writes:

>I need a copy of the utility TR2DXB45 which converts TR-Log LOG.DAT files
>to an ASCII file suitable for input to DXBase.  I lost my copy in a hard
>disk failure some months ago, and have no backup copy.  If anyone out there
>has it, could you email it to me in UUencoded format?

I think that you can also use LOGCONV by KA5WSS.  You can
get it at his web page:

http://www.qsl.net/ka5wss/log.htm

This program is very useful - it is shareware but please
support it as Robert works hard on making it better.

LOGCONV will do the following:
LogConv is a log conversion program that supports a wide variety of file
formats. The release package includes a DOS,
Windows and a Windows command line program. LogConv can create dBase
files which allows for unlimited data analysis.

LogConv can read the following files formats:

     ADIF format
     ARRL format
     CT v7, v8, v9
     DX Cluster .dat
     DX Info .dat
     NA v7, v9
     TR Log
     WRTC .log

LogConv can create log files in the following format:

     ADIF format
     ARRL format
     CT v8
     dBase
     DXBase .sdf
     TR Log

Also while you are on his page check out the LOGCOMP program --
it will let you compare two logs - it is way cool.

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.     "It is hard to be in one place at the same time."