TRLog

[TRLog] Mexico multiplier missing in S50P12.DOM

Subject: [TRLog] Mexico multiplier missing in S50P12.DOM
From: toms@inconnect.com (Thomas M. Schaefer)
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 13:46:33 -0700
Hi all, I was looking over the rules for the NAQP and I noticed that it
said Multipliers were all 50 states, Canadian provinces and North
American countries (which I assume leaves Mexico)? If anyone else reads
this into the rules, should the S50P12.DOM file include this for correct
multiplier scoring? Or all I all wrong here?

Also, for log submission, the rules say that the computer log should be
sent in ASCII format. Since TR uses this format by default, I assume we
only have to send the POST-processed LOG.DAT file and a summary sheet.
Is a seperate dupe sheet required?

Thanks, Tom NY4I