TRLog

[TRLog] TRLog 6.05 dupe sheets

Subject: [TRLog] TRLog 6.05 dupe sheets
From: n4si@pobox.com (n4si@pobox.com)
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 18:21:49 +0000
> Or, wouldn't it just be easier to send the log to the ARRL via
> e-mail and skip the dupesheets (correct me if I am wrong about that
> working for FD).

Actually, Larry, in this case, you are. ARRL specifically requests
NOT to send logs for FD. They do require "an alpha-numeric" listing
(whatever that is) of all calls worked. Dupe sheets suffice for this,
that's why the interest in getting the dupe sheets set up properly.

Incidentally, to stir the pot a little, that's why, as far as I'm
concerned, no matter how much contesters might get their start in
contesting at FD, and no matter how competitive some people might get
at FD (all that's good, by the way), it still can't be considered a
contest if they don't even accept logs to check.

73, Rod N4SI
    The DXer formerly known as N9AKE
         (c) 5 November, 1996