TRLog

[Fwd: Re: A better idea???]

Subject: [Fwd: Re: A better idea???]
From: aa4nu@ix.netcom.com (Billy W. Cox)
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 18:14:18 -0800

--------------123844974BC1

Let's try this again, 1st one 'bounced' to trlog@contesting.com ...

--------------123844974BC1

Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 17:54:29 -0800
From: "Billy W. Cox" <aa4nu@ix.netcom.com>
To: n4si@pobox.com
CC: trlog@contesting.com,
        LarryX Tyree contractor for brentc <larrytx@co.intel.com>
Subject: Re: A better idea???

n4si@pobox.com wrote:
> With these two thoughts in mind, may I suggest forgetting about
> emulating anyone. TRLog is the industry standard now, or will be. It
> has the features and the support missing from the old standard, and
> flexibility missing from the other very good competitor.
>
> It is time to let the others chase you, not vice versa.

I would 2nd that and ask that you IMPROVE the SIMULATOR to help
speed up the RE-learning curve. I worked with it last night for the
ARRL DX CW and while it's not so bad, it could be MUCH better ...
I'm trying to "forget" the NA/CT mindset ... and yes I still setup
the F1/F2 keys the same for both 'modes' here ...

Understand most of us are not bitchin, we praisin ! ... and YUP
we want MORE MORE MORE .... Perhaps you need a TV show ... like
"TR Improvements" ???? More power, faster, etc ....

73 and TU ... Billy AA4NU  aa4nu@ix.netcom.com

--------------123844974BC1--