TRLog

Minor POST bug

Subject: Minor POST bug
From: n4gn@iglou.com (Tim Totten, N4GN)
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 21:03:30 -0500 (EST)
Just tried the new "add data to TRMASTER from ARRL 10-meter contest"
feature, and it works great.  The only problem is, it's not on the options
menu under POST U E F.  I noticed there are now two "H - Help" options,
and by lucky guess, I deduced that the option for ARRL 10 is "L" (honest,
it was my first guess!).  Like I said, it works great--you just need to
know to hit "L" to get into it.

>From the typo dept, I also noticed it says something like "(esc to quite)"
where it should be "quit".  And best of all, up a menu level or two, I'm
told "you will be promoted" when some action is required (can't remember
exactly what, off the top of my head).  Might be the only promotion I get
for a long time, the way things are going!

73,

    Tim Totten, N4GN (nee KJ4VH)
n4gn@iglou.com   n4gn@contesting.com
     http://www.iglou.com/n4gn/