TRLog

? and / keys

Subject: ? and / keys
From: larrytx@co.intel.com (LarryX Tyree contractor for brentc)
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 97 12:31:27 PST
The next release will have two new parameters:

QUESTION MARK CHAR
SLASH MARK CHAR

which will allow you to define any keyboard character to be used
for ? and /.  Hopefully everyone will be be able to find keys that
are not used for anything else.

The shift keys really can't be reassignd to other keys - except maybe
the Alt of Control keys, but that would create too many new problems.

Also, the new version will not QSY the radio/RIT when executing the Alt-L
command and pressing a shift key.  This was a bug.

If you find other functions that it seems inappropriate for the shift
keys to be active, let me know and I will see about fixing it.  Other
examples (which presently work correctly) include disabling them when
you are in the packet window.

Tree