TRLog

WA Salmon Run, LOGCFG.DAT & and .DOM files

Subject: WA Salmon Run, LOGCFG.DAT & and .DOM files
From: n0dh@comtch.iea.com (Dave Henderson, (Nawvemburr Zeeero Dawg House))
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 1996 08:46:30 -0700
As a further inducement to get participation in this weekends,
Washington Salmon Run (Washington QSO party). I have LOGCFG.DAT
and a SALMON.DOM files for TRLog that I will gladly E-mail to you
if you send me a direct e-mail. I have only tried these with the
latest release of TRLog (5.81). How they will work with earlier
releases I have no idea, nor is there any guarantee that these
versions don't have some bug in em I missed in my testing last night.

Also there is no  way that I have been able to find to address
things like the extra points for working Novice and Technician
stations nor the multipliers for low Power and QRP.
These you will have to handle in post contest log edit mode.

When you send your request please let me know if you want the
"Washington. in state" version or the one for the "REST of the
World" as they are different for both the LOGCFG and Salmon.DOM

Rules, etc. for the contest can be obtained by direct
e-mail request to W7TSQ@aol.com

Hope to see you in contest this weekend.

Dave
N0DH/WA/Spokane County
n0dh@comtch.iea.com
dit dit