Re: [TowerTalk] Mounting Yagi on the side of the Trylon tower.

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mounting Yagi on the side of the Trylon tower.
From: Mike Fatchett W0MU <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 19:58:40 -0600
You might be able to use a ring rotator.  I have never heard of a side arm mount on these towers because of the taper.  I have the T-600, it is currently on the ground, moved it.   It was pretty wiggly  compared to the AN Wireless tower I have.  You might want to confirm with Trylon that this is a reasonable idea.

What is the tribander on top?  Stacking dissimilar antennas could lead to issues.  If you are looking for another antenna to point a different direction great or spray.  I am not sure what you will actually gain by stacking.  Stacking distance for tribanders is around 30ft.

Mike W0MU