[TowerTalk] K7NV Prop-Pitch Rotator For Sale (NIB)

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] K7NV Prop-Pitch Rotator For Sale (NIB)
From: Bill Cotter <n4lg@qx.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 11:07:44 -0400
With all the talk of Kurt, K7NV's remanufacturing the PPR series into terrific rotators, I have decided to list one for sale.

I picked up a brand new Curtis-Wright small prop-pitch motor from a local ham (N4AR, SK) some years ago. I sent the unit off to K7NV for a total conversion and a couple of months later I received the finished product. My intention was to use the PPR to rotate my Force12 MAG640320N yagi on a Rohn-45 at 120ft. Well, that didn't happen because I couldn't get a crane to the site because of power lines bisecting my back yard.

What I have available is a new-in-box, unused K7NV small 9576:1 prop-pitch rotor completely restored with all new bearings, improved seals, magic lubricant, and holes sealed against the weather. The motor-gearbox has the pulse-counter for positioning and barrier strips for connections. The mounting plate is a heavy-duty rotator shelf for Rohn-45/55 with the thrust bearing and mating flange for the motor-gearbox. Welded to the output gear is the classic K7NV 2" dia 6" tall mast clamp with five 3/8" bolts securing the mast.

$2,975 plus shipping (20"L x 11"dia crate 5lbs and one 16x16x12 box 30lbs).

Available after the Prop-pitch rotor is sold is a new-in-box Green Heron Engineering RT20PP sn#537 Control Unit for the PPR. I will give first option to the purchaser of the above mentioned rotor. $475 plus shipping

Pictures available upon request. I will accept PayPal (Friends-n-Family) or a certified check for payment.

73 es tnx Bill N4LG
859.552.7481