Re: [TowerTalk] Prop Pitch operating characteristics

To: leeson@earthlink.net, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Prop Pitch operating characteristics
From: Bob via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 03:02:06 +0000 (UTC)
Looks like Dave came up with the info on the PP units. I found my file which
contains a lot of what Kurt had copyrighted in 2005 and includes adapter
plates, small, medium and some info on the large and extra large motors. What I
have is a small, a large and two extra large PP motors which according to Kurt
would be good for turning the whole tower. In the late 50's I used the small
one on top of a power pole with a homemade gear driving a selsyn for direction
indication.
73Bob K6OSM
In a message dated 3/18/2024 4:58:59 PM Pacific Standard Time,