Re: [TowerTalk] COAX SEAL

To: reflector Towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] COAX SEAL
From: David Hachadorian <k6ll.dave@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 15:03:48 -0700
Did anyone mention 3M Temflex 2155 Rubber Splicing Tape?  $4 for a 22' roll at Home Depot or Lowes.  Here's an application note from DX Engineeering:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwj0h6rcluiEAxUhM0QIHeSABHAQFnoECBAQAw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.dxengineering.com%2Fglobal%2Fimages%2Fchartsguides%2Ft%2Ftes-2155.pdf&usg=AOvVaw1iTMucJUmuB7PZhlTVSnY_&opi=89978449

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ