To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 254, Issue 2
From: David Gilbert <ab7echo@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2024 15:05:26 -0700

There is a pretty good reason why there are multiple ... separate ... ham radio forums, including one dedicated to amplifiers.

Dave   AB7E

On 2/5/2024 2:04 PM, n1bkb--- via TowerTalk wrote:
  No, Al, it is not.
But what was asked was a valid (and interesting) ham radio question.  The assembled
multitude are knowledgeable guys in the hobby and clearly, one member of the forum could
supply a reasonable, intelligent answer.  ... and FYI - I too have an amp that
functions in that manner so the answer was of interest to me as well.

Let's all play nice.
73,Steve - N1BKB