Re: [TowerTalk] Prosearch Rotor Controller Info Needed

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Prosearch Rotor Controller Info Needed
From: Steve Harrison <k0xp@k0xp.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2023 09:26:59 -0800

A Google search did not reveal any manual/schematic info.

The most info that I have found was from Yahoo, and was a fairly-detailed review by N1ACH in the June, 1984 "Ham Radio" magazine starting on page 116, IIRC. Prosearch also has a full-page ad on page 108 of that issue.

However, earlier this morning, N5IF also answered me and now I know that I can't use this controller for the Alpha Spid. But Greg also pointed me to "The DX Shop", which imports suitable controllers and much more besides from the UK at very reasonable prices; I'll probly be placing an order before long. Still, it would be nice to have the info on this Prosearch controller so maybe I can adapt it to my Yahoo G-800 rotator...

TNX,

Steve K0XP