Re: [TowerTalk] T2X Plate Substitute?

To: Chris Hurlbut <chriskl9a@gmail.com>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] T2X Plate Substitute?
From: Ed W0YK <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2023 18:58:34 -0700
Date: 10/1/23  18:48  (GMT-08:00) To: towertalk@contesting.com Subject:
[TowerTalk] T2X Plate Substitute? I am missing the plate that goes on the other
side of the U-Bolts on a T2X.Turns out that part is pretty important.I can't
find a place to buy one, or even a substitute online.Does anyone know of
something that would work or where to get one?  TheU-bolts are a weird size.I
suppose a guy could get 2" saddle clamps and straight bolts, but thatdoesn't
seem like the best option.Thanks,Chris
 mailing
listTowerTalk@contesting.comhttp://lists.contesting.com/mailman/listinfo/towertalk