Re: [TowerTalk] Needed: M2 Aluminum Tubing

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Needed: M2 Aluminum Tubing
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2023 10:19:35 -0400
Another good new option is an outfit called Metal Supermarkets, which has locations in many major cities (but unfortunately, the closest one to Rich is in Oklahoma City).  Their Baltimore location cut me 6 feet of .125 wall aluminum tubing  in a day for about 2/3 of DXE's price, not including what DXE charges for shipping - I went and picked it up 20 minutes away.

73, Pete N4ZR