[TowerTalk] CDR/Hygain Rotators Shameless Questions

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] CDR/Hygain Rotators Shameless Questions
From: Wilson Lamb via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 15:24:16 -0700
I have a pile of rotators and parts from an estate.
Liquidation is already taking an absurd amount of time, SO
can anyone point to the best source(s) of documentation?
I have a manual from the web.  Pretty good, but there is no exploded dwg of the
rotator unit.
I have a CDR HAM 115V controller.

 CAN it control the later rotatore, like HAM 4?

What's the best source of parts, should I want to try to reassemble one?

Is there any value in disassembled units?

IF you can save me some search time I'd surely appreciate it!

Thanks,
Wilson
W4BOH