[TowerTalk] Converting Force 12 C31XR to JK Antennas style C31XR feedlin

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Converting Force 12 C31XR to JK Antennas style C31XR feedline spacings
From: David Needham <aa4vt.dave@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2023 10:25:02 -0500
Speaking with Ken at JK Antennas this week, he told me he has talked with
someone, possibly at contest station in the Caribbean, that was converting
Force 12 C31XR's to be more like his JK C31XR with the aluminum angle
feedline and wider spacing at the center.

Has anyone already done this and is willing to share their work? The taper
schedules are different, so I would save me a good bit of modelling work.

--
Thank you!
David Needham, AA4VT (formerly K4AJA and K8AJA)