Re: [TowerTalk] YCCC 9 Circle Receive Array

To: VE6WZ_Steve <ve6wz@shaw.ca>, "Tower and HF Antenna Construction Topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] YCCC 9 Circle Receive Array
From: Roger Parsons via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 13:12:33 +0000 (UTC)
Thanks for the replies and particularly Steve and Peter.

For reasons that are now obscure I never read the second part of the YCCC
article (or if I did immediately forgot it....) and  follow the reasoning.

I do have some doubts about how effective the 470uH chokes would be, but they
must provide some isolation and presumably enough. And wonder why my RX 4
square had a good pattern with no common mode choking during the short periods
that the elements were undamaged.

Anyway, thanks again.

73 Roger
VE3ZI