[TowerTalk] 40M FCP

To: "I>TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 40M FCP
From: Jeff Kinzli N6GQ <jeff@n6gq.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 16:32:40 -0500
I'm thinking of trying a 40m vertical using the K2AV FCP folded
counterpoise. In the material I read it talks about tuning the isolation
transformer aound the desired operating frequency. I see dimensions for the
isolation transformer internals, but they are for 160m. I also see
commercial isolation transformers for 80 and 160m, but none for 40m.

I'd be interested in construction specifics of a FCP isolation transformer
for 40m - thoughts?

Thanks,

Jeff N6GQ