[TowerTalk] Tristao tower info still needed

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tristao tower info still needed
From: Darius Baker via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 09:22:06 -0700
I am so confused about how to post to this venue, hope this is it.

I have come into possession of a tower from a SK estate. There was a Tristao
remote control there so I supposed the tower is a Tristao. I contacted a
gentleman named Jody at US Tower . He said he went to work for Lou Tristao when
he was in HS and moved to US Tower when they bought Lou out. Jody says my tower
is a Tristao xx 484. Unfortunately I did not get the prefix letters down. This
is a very heavy duty 5 section tower with a tilt base. I am looking for any
documentation on this piece. I have a 1976 Tristao catalog but there is no
mention of this unit. Jody says it was Mfg between ’76-’85.  Does anyone have
ANY documentation on this particular tower or even a later Tristao catalog?
Jody says is an 84’ tower based on 5 sections as opposed to the 4 sections in a
771.
Thanks
Darius
KN6KDT