Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical question

To: k4to@arrl.net, "kj6y--- via TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical question
From: "Patrick Greenlee" <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 15:57:13 +0000
What comes to mind is how true to reality is the model's results? If the model is relatively true to reality then most of us would likely not bother with additional radials.

You said, "It is working great." Is that a reasonable motivation to add 4 more radials to maybe get 0.01 more dBi? The term diminishing returns comes to mind.

I would suggest leaving it alone and enjoy using it.

Have fun.
Patrick       NJ5G
.