Re: [TowerTalk] Wind noise

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Wind noise
From: David Gilbert <ab7echo@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 10:05:22 -0700

If it is the tower that is vibrating, he could probably dampen it by putting tension on it with a length of rubber hose (or some other similarly mechanically lossy material).  His tower is bracketed to the house, so a hose fixed to the tower near the top and running to somewhere else on the house should significantly help.

73,
Dave   AB7E