[TowerTalk] Can 1/4" or 3/8" Andrew SUPERFLEX be used for a Rotor loop?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Can 1/4" or 3/8" Andrew SUPERFLEX be used for a Rotor loop?
From: RVZ via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 04:05:58 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Guys,

I'm wondering if anyone has successfully used 1/4" or 3/8" Andrew SUPERFLEX all
the way from your shack to the antenna, including forming the rotor loop?  I'd
like to use a one piece Superflex cable from the shack to the my VHF antenna
including having it form the rotor loop.  I'd locate a large rotor loop in the
middle of the rotor rotation range so the most the Superflex would ever have to
move is 180 degrees.
Please advise if this can be done with SuperFlex?
Thanks & 73,
Dick- K9OM