Re: [TowerTalk] Ferrites 31 vs. 77 material

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ferrites 31 vs. 77 material
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 18:54:42 -0800
On 11/4/2019 5:03 PM, Roger Parsons via TowerTalk wrote:
Nevertheless, I'm afraid that I am still rather upset at what I perceive to be
Jim's unwarranted attack

I did not make an attack at all -- indeed my original post pointed to Steve's excellent test jig as something to be followed. I would have been negligent if I had failed to point out that certain of his recommendations were not valid, and why.

And I HAVE acknowledged that some of my prior recommendations were not the best way to do things. There's significant discussion of why in the text of the 2018 Cookbook.

73, Jim K9YC