Re: [TowerTalk] Modeling vs Experimenting Crowds

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Modeling vs Experimenting Crowds
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 11:17:00 -0700
On 9/12/2019 8:17 AM, Grant Saviers wrote:
The NEC programs continually amaze me how well they predict behavior and performance.

Great posts by Grant, K0SN, VE4XT, and AB7E. Agreed on all counts. One of the greatest benefits of modeling software is what it can teach us if we take the time to study what happens as we change things in a design. These tutorial slide desks are examples of some VERY useful fundamental principles I learned from that process.

http://k9yc.com/VertOrHorizontal-Slides.pdf
http://k9yc.com/VerticalHeight.pdf
http://k9yc.com/43FtVertical.pdf

All three have been peer reviewed.