[TowerTalk] Mailman vs. the world?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Mailman vs. the world?
From: k7lxc--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 17:25:24 +0000 (UTC)
    I've gotten a few comments about our not state of the art Mailman software.
And I haven't heard from anyone involved with contesting.com so I'm assuming
that they're not interested in pursuing any sort of upgrade.

    So it looks like TT isn't going anywhere. The comments about the archives
and other things make sense since this is a resource for people's questions and
digging thru the archives can be very helpful.

    Tnx for all your comments and it was a topic never before discussed - a
rare occurrence on TT - hi.

Cheers,Steve      K7LXCTT ADMIN