Re: [TowerTalk] time to modernize the reflector

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] time to modernize the reflector
From: Howard via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 12:11:10 -0500
Yes, pictures are helpful for those of you who can see them.?? I'm blind and verbiage to describe something using synthetic speech and my screen reader on my computer is necessary for me.

Howard, WA9YBW

##  Biggest  problem  with  tower  talk,  amps, etc,  is  NO PIX !!
Folks  spend  countless time  and  effort  ..describing stuff,  when
a simple  pix  would  have sufficed.  Pix  is  worth  a   1000  words.

##  The  current  format  has been  obsolete  since  day  1.

Jim   VE7RF

---