Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Safety Information Resources:    Invitation to con

To: towertalk@contesting.com, jim@k1ir.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Safety Information Resources:    Invitation to contribute
From: k7lxc--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2019 17:25:57 +0000 (UTC)
>  I've received a bunch of good suggestions . . . keep 'em coming!
    Besides many words devoted to tower safety in my UP THE TOWER book
(available from championradio.com), you may be interested in my "10 Most Common
Tower Building Mistakes" at https://www.championradio.com/tech.notes.html
    Feel free to use it any way you wish.

Cheers,Steve    K7LXC
PS - It'd be great if you could send your list/talk to the reflector or post it
somewhere where we can all have access to it. Good fodder for discussions.