Re: [TowerTalk] Cable on winch drum

To: Ron Young W8RJL <youngron@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cable on winch drum
From: Dick's <rcblumen@centurylink.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 06:50:55 -0400
Yes, that is correct. If you have enough cable, I’d feel more comfortable,
though, with 3 wraps. Make very sure that the end is secure and clamped down.

Also, pay close attention to the location on the tower where the cable
attaches. When I raised my used tower for the first time, I hadn’t. It turns
out there were 2 positions I could attach it to; one of them was wrong.

Dick, K0CAT

Sent from my iPhone
——