[TowerTalk] 160 Inv L/Tower

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] 160 Inv L/Tower
From: Edward via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 07:38:25 +0300
Didn’t want to jump in the bandwagon but this issue applies to me, too.

I have a similar situation and am trying to figure out the best solution.

I have three crank-up towers, 35’ apart from one another.

The tallest is 106’. The second tallest is 89’ and the third 70’.

Many questions.

1) Inv L? Shunt feed?  Which tower is best?

2). Need verticals for 80 and 160. Use separate towers or same?  All have top

3). Would like to share radial system.

4). Do you foresee much interaction between towers?

Thanks,
Ed NI6S