[TowerTalk] T2X Rotor problem

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] T2X Rotor problem
From: Dave Thompson <thompson@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 17:25:35 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
Thanks to Chuck W5PR and all for the replies on my T2X problem.  I now have a
Rohn 45 tower and had the tower and beams put up by a tower guy.  I do plan on
testing out the T2X from the ground but will probably pick up another T2X rotor
that I know works.  I have a DX Engineering Thrust bearing and plate on top and
it is 5 feet down to the Rohn T2X rotor plate.  If there is a problem with
either I will correct when I install the new rotor.   For many years I had a
crank up tower and tilt over fixture so I did all my own work.  Sure miss
doing my own work as I could quickly correct any problem.

Thanks to you I Have some good ideas to check on.  This is my first experience
with a Rohn 45 type tower.

73 Dave K4JRB