Re: [TowerTalk] Rebar Cages

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rebar Cages
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 13:39:13 -0600
If you are just tacking the rebar and not depending on the strength of the weld for anything but holding the cage together during the pour there is not much danger of a problem.  The tacking should only be done at the ends of the rebar pieces.

I wear Nomex underwear when I'm violating some self appointed guru's rules via my post.

Patrick        NJ5G