[TowerTalk] Mosley antenna parts needed

To: "antennas@qth.net" <antennas@qth.net>, Towertalk Reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Mosley antenna parts needed
From: John King via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 00:01:26 +0000 (UTC)
I need four (4) plastic clamping blocks for my three element S-403 three
element 40 meter beam, These plastic clamping blocks are for a 2 inch boom and
serve to tie the mast plate to the 2" boom with 2" U bolts.
Maybe some of you have the remnants of a Mosley beam that used a 2" boom that
used the clamping blocks. Any number blocks up to four (4) will be very helpful.
Please look and see and let me know what you have. Thanks and 73, John, K5PGW