Re: [TowerTalk] 40 Meter Yagi

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 40 Meter Yagi
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 22:54:05 -0400
Shorty-40 typically refers to a 40m beam with shortened elements. I noticed
that Mosley advertises their 40m beam with that name so that it probably why
your search keeps winding up there. Most manufactures make a shortened 40m
beam, it's actually more difficult find one full sized.  Some use linear
loaded wire and some use coils to add inductance to the element. There are
many options depending on your budget.

John KK9A