Re: [TowerTalk] Epoxy for Pier pin in Rohn concrete base

To: Dave Thompson <thompson@mindspring.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Epoxy for Pier pin in Rohn concrete base
From: Fred Keen via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 03:52:04 +0000 (UTC)
Dave, drilling the correct sized hole (found on Rohn's website or in the
instructions that came with the pin), we had to hammer the pin into place to
the correct depth. Pragmatically, I don't see where the 'glue' would help.
Of course, YMMV,
Fred KC5YN

    On Monday, February 6, 2017 4:28 PM, Dave Thompson