Re: [TowerTalk] RESOLUTION: 8 antenna-related books

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] RESOLUTION: 8 antenna-related books
From: Randy <randy@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 00:37:31 -0500
On 1/20/2016 11:34 AM, Jim Brown wrote:
On Wed,1/20/2016 7:48 AM, Bill Cotter wrote:
They only recommend Chrome, Firefox,

FWIW, I only use Chrome and Firefox. Internet Explorer is on my computers ONLY because I can't get rid of it. :)

73, Jim K9YC

I only keep Internet Exploder around because of the occasional financial institution that simply will not properly deal with Firefox or Chrome or Opera. Which is ironic, since Exploder has long had a history of being full of security holes. I don't know if the most recent version (or M$ Edge on Win 10) is regarded as being any better.

73, Randy KZ4RV