[TowerTalk] Tower Installation Questions

To: TOWER TALK <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Installation Questions
From: Daniel Hileman <n9wx@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 20:04:47 +0000
Hi All,

I am thinking of going with an AN Wireless HD70 or 80...probably with a TH-11
Hy-gain at around 70' and a 3 element 40M Yagi @ 85'. This is all new to me,
and I am going to bring in people of experience (probably a crane to raise
tower and yagis), however, I do have a question about mast raising. How do you
winch or raise a mast from the top of the tower...say you install a yagi, then
want to hoist the mast up with the upper yagi? How is this done from the top of
the tower?

Thanks and 73,
Dan N9WX