Re: [TowerTalk] 75 or 70 Ohm twinlead or ladderline cable - does it exis

To: Tom Osborne <w7why@frontier.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 75 or 70 Ohm twinlead or ladderline cable - does it exist?
From: Kevin Kidd <kkbroadcastengineering@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 18:45:22 -0500
It is commonly called "Drop Wire" and is still available from numerous
places.  I once heard that it was 75ohm twinlead but never checked it.  I
have used it at numerous locations for dipoles and longwires.

Later,

Kevin C. Kidd, CSRE/AMD
AM Ground Systems Company  -  WD4RAT
kkidd@kkbc.com  --  866-22-RADIO -- 866-227-2346