[TowerTalk] Stuff for sale

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Stuff for sale
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 12:41:36 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy, TowerTalkians --

    I'm going thru stuff I have in storage and here are  some things for
sale. Prices do not include shipping.

140' tape measure - This is a very nice cloth-type tape made in  Germany
and comes in a nice sturdy green storage reel. US and metric.  $35.00 Used but
xlnt shape.

43 pounds of assorted U-bolts - from small to large. All types and  sizes
up to 3+". Includes lots of saddles. $100.00 Some used, some  new.

600' 1/4" polypropylene tag line. $10.00 Used a couple of times.

HD endless loop lifting slings - seven 4' and eleven 6'.  3200# SWL
vertical lift. Great for lifting crank-ups and other heavy  loads.  $10.00
each.
New.

Hy-Gain Ham IV rotator only - no control box. Recently checked out and
PM'ed. $125.00 Used.

    I can take credit cards and PayPal.

Cheers,
Steve        K7LXC