Re: [TowerTalk] hornets nest

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] hornets nest
From: K8RI <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 22:54:34 -0400
On 9/12/2012 9:00 PM, Richard Solomon wrote:
One of the benefits of not using pesticides or herbicides was the
flourishing of Bluejays and Mockingbirds, and do they love to
eat Hornets and Wasps.

We use it by the case and it apparently hasn't hurt the Bluejays or other bird populations. I doubt they feed on the one I pile up and put on the burn pile.

73

Roger (K8RI)

73, Dick, W1KSZ