Re: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft Parts from MFJ

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft Parts from MFJ
From: "Roger (sub1)" <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 18:29:46 -0500
On 11/21/2010 5:21 PM, W7RIS - ARRL wrote:
> It looks like the acquisition of Cruhcraft by MFJ Enterprises was a will
> balanced purchased of another moderately dysfunctional company. I can only
> hope as these companies become assimilated into MFJ, the good parts of these
> companies help to ultimately produce an improved enterprise.
I always rated Hy-gain well above MFJ.  They were helpful, easy to deal
with and produced moderately priced antennas that worked well...at least
the ones I tried did.  OTOH calling the hy-gain numbers in the manuals
still gets me to hy-gain/mfj and good service.  My hopes have been that
being acquired by MFJ would not downgrade Hy-gain.

73

Roger (K8RI)