Re: [TowerTalk] sched 80 mast

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] sched 80 mast
From: "Gene Smar" <ersmar@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 10:53:32 -0500
VE9HF:

     I concur with Jim's recommendation of Trylon Titan towers.  I
constructed and installed mine in 2001.  They are a sturdy, MEDIUM-DUTY
(their web page says light duty, so Caveat Amateur) tower ideal for smaller
HF or larger V/UHF arrays.  Their web site
http://www.trylon.com/lightdutytowers/titanselfsupporttowers.asp also
contains an app that will permit you to simulate the antenna loading of
various antennas to determine which model you need for your proposed antenna
complement.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F