Re: [TowerTalk] Amount of concrete in ground for Rohn 45G

To: Cal Zethmayr <w4gmh@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Amount of concrete in ground for Rohn 45G
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 01:30:57 -0700
You won't find any documentation of that because it doesn't make any
sense.  Think about it ... wind drag (total surface area) and leverage
(height of tower) are considerably more critical than the weight of
what's up in the air (unless your tower is too weak to hold it up, your
tower flexes a lot, or your tower wasn't installed vertically).

73,
Dave   AB7E