Re: [TowerTalk] World's toughest fixes - 2000' tower

To: Dick Green WC1M <wc1m73@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] World's toughest fixes - 2000' tower
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 16:06:34 -0400
My brother-in-law used to have an office on the 85th floor of the Sears
Tower.  When the wind blew - it seems to do that often in Chicago - his
pictures would lean out from the wall.

Regarding the guyed/unguyed question, take a look at the guyed tower
study on K7NV's web site for Yagistress, at
<http://k7nv.com/notebook/towerstudy/towerstudy1.html>  Guyed towers
obviously *do* deflect.

73, Pete N4ZR