Re: [TowerTalk] Ham In Need Of Our Moral Support

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ham In Need Of Our Moral Support
From: "AD5VJ Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 19:03:09 -0500
I appreciate all those who have emailed to thank me for sending the message,
telling me that they responded to the need.

But at the same time, I also understand Steve's stance on the matter as well. I
did not take offense to his comment as a matter of
fact I really appreciate what he is doing.

I have been a group monitor and believe me it is not an easy job. You have to
make decisions and say things at times that can easily
be misunderstood (or worse ignored).

I am very glad that he and others are actually active on this group.

I have joined many, in the last year, where there didn't seem to even be a
moderator and had I to unjoin almost as fast as I joined
due to the enormous amount of spam and garbage coming through.

Again thanks to all, and thanks to Steve.

Bob AD5VJ